I started teaching during the senior year of my undergraduate degree, inspired by an Alaskan Native professor at Western Washington University. Since that time I’ve tried to reach across a diverse selection of undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level courses. These include:
Doctoral Program in Interdisciplinary Studies, Union Institute and University
- Complexity and Leadership, Engaging Difference, Group Dynamics, Fundamentals of Leadership and Community Based Leadership.
Doctor of Education in Educational and Professional Practice, Antioch University
- Leadership and Social Justice, Research Methods.
MBA-American Indian Entrepreneurship, Gonzaga University
- Tribal Leadership, Entrepreneurship Strategy
College of the Rockies
- Indigenous Scholar in Residence, Ktunaxa Language I, Ktunaxa Language II.
- Regional Perspectives, Ktunaxa Language Workshop, Indigenization co-instruction.